| < October >
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Omsk in October is very cool at 1.7 °C (35.06 °F).
- The weather in October is dry with sleet, snow or rain occasionally. A mere 33.5mm (1.3in) of water is unloaded during an average of 12 days.
- The blue above Omsk is dull with on balance a trifling 3:07 of brilliant solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 9:18 long and the longest day is 11:31 long with an average length of 10:23.
- There are approximately 6:58 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 31% of daylight hours and cloudy 69% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Omsk October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Omsk, Russia
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Omsk: