| < November >
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Omsk in November is cold at -7.5 °C (18.5 °F).
- The weather in November is somewhat parched with snow every now and then. A paltry 28.1mm (1.1in) of H2O is transfered across on average 14 days.
- The skies in Omsk are dismal with on average just 1:19 of intense sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 7:37 long and the longest day is 9:14 long with an average length of 8:21.
- There are approximately 6:44 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 16.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 83.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Omsk November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Omsk, Russia
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Omsk: