| < May >
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Omsk in May is quite mild at 11.8 °C (53.24 °F).
- The weather in May is dry with rain at times. A mere 33.5mm (1.3in) of fluid is dumped across on average 10 days.
- The heavens above Omsk are sunny having on average a considerable 9:21 of blazing solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 15:14 long and the longest day is 16:56 long with an average length of 16:10.
- There are approximately 6:31 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 58.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 41.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Omsk May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Omsk, Russia
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Omsk: