| < March >
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Omsk in March is cold at -8.2 °C (17.24 °F).
- The weather in March is droughty with some snow. A feeble 14.1mm (0.6in) of liquid is unloaded during an average of 9 days.
- The skies in Omsk are reasonably fine having an average of a moderate 6:11 of resplendent sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 10:40 long and the longest day is 12:57 long with an average length of 11:48.
- There are approximately 5:19 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 53.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 46.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Omsk March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Omsk, Russia
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Omsk: