| < June >
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Omsk in June is very mild at 17.7 °C (63.86 °F).
- The weather in June is slightly dry with rain now and again. Only 54.2mm (2.1in) of H2O is unloaded during on average 11 days.
- The heavens above Omsk are very sunny with an average of an appreciable 10:15 of blazing solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 16:59 long and the longest day is 17:23 long with an average length of 17:17.
- There are approximately 6:44 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 60.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 39.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Omsk June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Omsk, Russia
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Omsk: