| < July >
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Omsk in July is warm at 19.7 °C (67.46 °F).
- The weather in July is marginally dry with occasional rain. Only 61mm (2.4in) of water is dumped across an average of 13 days.
- In July the blue above Omsk is nice and sunny having an average of a considerable 9:38 of glaring sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 16:02 long and the longest day is 17:18 long with an average length of 16:46.
- There are approximately 6:50 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 58.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 41.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Omsk July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Omsk, Russia
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Omsk: