| < January >
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Omsk in January is very cold at -17.3 °C (0.859999999999999 °F).
- The weather in January is somewhat parched with snow now and again. A paltry 21.7mm (0.9in) of fluid is dumped across on average 11 days.
- The skies in Omsk are gloomy with an average of a scanty 2:38 of blazing sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 7:18 long and the longest day is 8:38 long with an average length of 7:52.
- There are approximately 4:56 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 34.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 65.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Omsk January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Omsk, Russia
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Omsk: