| < February >
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Omsk in February is very cold at -16.9 °C (1.58 °F).
- The weather in February is droughty with intermittent snow. A feeble 13.8mm (0.5in) of H2O precipitates during on average 8 days.
- The skies in Omsk are somewhat dreary having on balance a mere 3:56 of dazzling solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 8:42 long and the longest day is 10:35 long with an average length of 9:37.
- There are approximately 5:23 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 42.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 57.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Omsk February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Omsk, Russia
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Omsk: