| < December >
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Omsk in December is very cold at -14.4 °C (6.08 °F).
- The weather in December is somewhat parched with occasional snow. A paltry 21.5mm (0.8in) of water is discharged across an average of 13 days.
- In December the skies in Omsk are really dreary with an average of only 1:56 of glaring solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 7:11 long and the longest day is 7:34 long with an average length of 7:17.
- There are approximately 5:03 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 27.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 72.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Omsk December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Omsk, Russia
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Omsk: