| < August >
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Omsk in August is very mild at 16.1 °C (60.98 °F).
- The weather in August is slightly dry with rain occasionally. Only 54mm (2.1in) of liquid is released across an average of 12 days.
- The blue above Omsk is moderately sunny with on average a pleasing 8:07 of gorgeous sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 13:53 long and the longest day is 15:58 long with an average length of 14:58.
- There are approximately 6:32 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 55.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 44.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Omsk August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Omsk, Russia
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Omsk: