| < April >
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Omsk in April is cool at 3.4 °C (38.12 °F).
- The weather in April is somewhat parched with sporadic sleet, rain or snow. A paltry 21.3mm (0.8in) of fluid falls across on average 7 days.
- In April the heavens above Omsk are moderately sunny having on balance a pleasing 8:01 of radiant sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 13:02 long and the longest day is 15:10 long with an average length of 14:07.
- There are approximately 5:47 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 58.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 41.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Omsk April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Omsk, Russia
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Omsk: